Weekly Update 1-21-18
CMP Operation/Membership Updates
2017 1099 Tax Information
- If you received payments from Catholic Medical Partners totaling $600 or more in 2017, your 2017 1099 will be mailed out the week of January 28th.
- If you have any questions, please contact Angela Klein at email@example.com or 716-862-2487.
February Operations Roundtable and Quality Improvement Workshop
- Wednesday, February 14,2018
- 7:30am - 9:00am at Millennium Buffalo Hotel.
- Click here for additional information and the link to register.
If you haven’t joined us for these workshops yet, we really encourage you to do so, as we are finding they are an exciting learning and networking opportunity for our practices! Please reach out to Kristin Cortese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 862-2452, if you have any questions.
- Important Update Regarding the CMS Quality Audit: Please note that we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please refrain from doing any patient reviews until further notice. A communication will be sent as soon as your patient reviews can be completed. If you have any questions, please contact Sheree Love at email@example.com or 716-862-2453. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Since Advancing Care Information (ACI) is a reporting measure for the ACO, it is no longer a requirement for all providers to attest for ACI. Due to the early termination of the CMP ACO, MIPS-eligible providers will be required to complete MIPS in 2018. We encourage to still attest to ACI measures for the 2017 performance year in preparation for 2018 MIPS requirements.