Clinical Pharmacy Services
Catholic Medical Partners consults with Catholic Health's Clinical Pharmacy Specialists to improve pharmaceutical care in a patient-centered fashion.
These are more comprehensive documents developed by CMP staff, or posted with permission from appropriate source, examining key drug classes and nuances as well as topics such as suggestions on how to assist patients in terms of drug cost assistance. Topics may also include pharmacy related work flow or quality concerns.
Drug Related Guides:
• Anticoagulation Guide – Comprehensive
• Perioperative Anticoagulation Suggestions
• IPRO Management of Anticoagulation in the Peri-Procedural Period (MAPPP) app and website
• ISMP - High Alert Medication Consumer Leaflets
• New Drugs – Year in Review
• Anticholinergic Burden – Drug use in elderly
• Noval Oral Anticoagulants
• Cholesterol Guideline Update
• COPD Therapy Update
• Drugs in Chronic Kidney Disease
• Hypertension Guideline Update
Are they just as good as brand name drugs?
What is different about them?
How do these lower cost options help everyone?